Taylor Law Firm, PLLC

Our Focus Is You


Call Us Today!

Family Law

How can I establish paternity in Oklahoma?

As an unmarried father, the process of legally seeking custody or visitation rights to your child is known as establishing paternity. Receiving court approval of parental rights can allow you to spend time and build a meaningful relationship with your children. It...

What does an adoption lawyer do?

If you are looking to adopt a child, a family law attorney can help you get legal custody of a child that is not biologically yours. The process of adopting a child may be more complex than most couples realize. Whether you want to become the legal guardian of your...