Protecting Women’s And Children’s Rights
If you or your child is the victim of abuse in the Oklahoma City area, our attorneys at Taylor Law Firm, PLLC can help. You do not have to choose to continue to suffer.
We understand the cycle of abuse that people become trapped in, and we sympathize and respect and will help our clients who choose to take action to break that cycle. We fight vigorously for every client, but we are especially committed to helping women and children end domestic violence and rebuild a better tomorrow.
Quick And Decisive Action To Protect You
Our attorneys understand that when you are trapped in an abusive relationship, the way out can seem nearly impossible. Particularly if you are a stay-at-home parent, it can seem impossible to even afford the help you need.
You have options. We can help you take immediate action and end the cycle of domestic violence. Our role is to empower you. We will use the law and the enforcement of that law to enable you to protect yourself and your children. By scheduling a consultation with our family law office, we can help you get yourself and your children out of a bad situation.
- We can seek a Victim Protection Order that will order an abusive spouse, relative or parent out of the house and restrain him or her from further abusive conduct.
- We can seek an emergency hearing when you or the children are at immediate risk of irreparable harm.
- We can seek an emergency Temporary Restraining Order to suspend the visitation and custody rights of an abusive parent.
- We can help you document the evidence necessary to prove your case.
- We can offer a flexible payment option or pursue attorney fees as part of a divorce settlement.
If you feel trapped in an abusive marriage, if you are a victim of domestic violence or if your children are in danger of abuse, talk to a lawyer today. Take action to end the cycle of violence. We are passionate about helping domestic violence victims take back their lives, and we will be at your side every step of the way.
It Costs Nothing To Get The Advice You Need
The first step to building a better and safer tomorrow is setting up a consultation with our office. We act quickly to get you the information and guidance you need, so please do not wait. Call us today at in the Oklahoma City area. Or contact us online.